Find the products and resources you are looking for!
Miltenyi Biotec distribution:
As a global market leader with numerous subsidiaries and distributors, Miltenyi Biotec is committed to providing our customers around the world with the highest quality products. In addition to direct selling in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, Miltenyi Biotec also provides support for our customers through an extensive distributor network covering dozens of additional countries.
Our local employees are always happy to answer your questions. Highly trained and experienced teams in your country can provide quick, helpful, and comprehensive support.
For immediate technical support, use our live chat. Connect with us
Phone: +1 866 811 4466
Fax: +1 877 591 1060
Technical support - Research products
Phone: +1 800 FOR MACS
Fax: +1 530 745 2806
Technical support - Clinical products
Phone: +1 800 FOR MACS
Fax: +1 530 745 2806
The challenge of multiparametric cell sorting in the clinic
Recent advances in the field of immune-oncology have brought a number of new cell-based therapies, such as CAR T cells, into the clinic. And more cell therapy approaches with different types of cells are yet to come. One of the key hurdles in translating new cell-based therapies into the clinic, however, is the availability of GMP-compliant tools for the isolation and enrichment of specific cell types.
Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS) is the method of choice for identification and isolation of these specific cell types using multiple parameters. But, despite its wide-spread use in research, applications in clinical settings have proven difficult and expensive. Mainly, due to the lack of a fully closed sorting system that prevents samples from contamination.
A new approach to overcome old problems
Miltenyi Biotec is the first company worldwide to offer GMP-compliant fluorescence-based cell sorting in a fully closed and sterile system. In this webinar, you will learn how the unique fluorescence-based cell sorting technology of the MACSQuant® Tyto® Cell Sorter enables an easy transfer of sorting protocols from research into clinical settings.
Cell sorting on the MACSQuant Tyto happens exclusively within the MACSQuant Tyto Cartridge. Inside this closed system, cells are fully protected from environmental contamination and remain sterile at all times. The MACS® GMP Tyto Cartridge, Running Buffer, and MACS GMP Fluorescent Antibodies were specifically developed for GMP-compliant cell sorting on the MACSQuant Tyto Cell Sorter and enable a smooth transition from research into clinical settings.
Presenter: Felix Julian Eppler & Monika Maasem Panakova, Miltenyi Biotec, Germany
This webinar takes place on May 7 and May 9, 2019. A recording of the session will be available shortly after. Other on-demand webinars and tutorials are available here.
|Register for session 1: May 7, 2019||Register for session 2: May 9, 2019|
|Berlin, Germany (GMT+01:00) – 7:00 PM CET|
New York, NY, USA (GMT-05:00) – 1:00 PM EDT
San Francisco, CA, USA (GMT-08:00) – 10:00 AM PST
|Berlin, Germany (GMT+01:00) – 10:00 AM CET|
London, United Kingdom (GMT) – 9:00 AM GMT
Singapore, Singapore (GMT+08:00) – 4:00 PM
For complete regulatory notices click here.
Webinar login information
1. To log in to the webinar, open your invitation or registration confirmation email, and then click the link to join the webinar. The webinar information page appears.
2. Enter your name and – if not automatically populated – your email address and the webinar password.
3. Click 'Join now' to be connected to the webinar.
4. Join the audio conference with your computer-connected headset or dial in with your telephone and your local WebEx telephone number provided.
Do you have further questions on log in, time zones, or topics scheduled? Contact us. (MACS_Academy@miltenyibiotec.de).
Webinar system requirements
Besides a computer with internet access, you will need a telephone or a computer-connected headset.
Windows Server 2008/2012 and 2016, R2 64-bit, Windows 10:
Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11, Firefox 52 and later 32-bit and 64-bit / Chrome latest version 32-bit/64-bit
Recommended is Internet Explorer 8, 32-bit
Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12:
Safari 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 / Firefox latest version / Chrome latest version
Additionally, webinar supports Linux:
Ubuntu 12.x and 14.x (Gnome), Red Hat 5, 6, Open SuSE 13.1, 13.2,Fedora 19, 20 (all 32-bit) with Firefox 52 and later, using the Java Network Launch Protocol (JNLP), Java 6, libstdc++ 6.0
Information for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome users: a new joining method using a Chrome extension has been provided for using WebEx starting with Chrome 38. When using WebEx for the first time on Chrome, users will be guided through a one-time process to add the extension and update the WebEx application. After the first time, users can join without the extra steps.
Customers that are "IP Change Sensitive" or have set up an ACL (Access Control List) for their routers or firewalls will need to make sure ACLs are updated with this IP subnet and port to prevent any service interruptions.
* 126.96.36.199/23 (CIDR) or 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 (net range)
- An exception for the entire webex.com domain (*.webex.com) will need to be added to proxy/firewall your filter list.
- For proxy servers, we ask that WebEx sites are not cached (content, IP-path).
IP Subnets and Ports:
- 220.127.116.11/23 (CIDR) or 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124 (net range)
- 126.96.36.199/19 (CIDR) or 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (net range)
- 220.127.116.11/20 (CIDR) or 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (net range)
- 126.96.36.199/20 (CIDR) or 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (net range)
- 220.127.116.11/19 (CIDR) or 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (net range)
- 126.96.36.199/20 (CIDR) or 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (net range)
- 220.127.116.11/20 (CIDR) or 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124 (net range)
- 126.96.36.199/19 (CIDR) or 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (net range
Ports used by the WebEx client for communication:
TCP 80 Client Access
TCP 443 Client Access - Secure Traffic
TCP 8554 Audio Streaming Client Access
UDP 7500 Audio Streaming
UDP 7501 Audio Streaming
UDP 9000 VoIP/Video
UDP 9001 VoIP/Video
Join a WebEx test meeting to check your system compatibility: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html