Find the products and resources you are looking for!
Miltenyi Biotec distribution:
As a global market leader with numerous subsidiaries and distributors, Miltenyi Biotec is committed to providing our customers around the world with the highest quality products. In addition to direct selling in more than 20 countries in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, Miltenyi Biotec also provides support for our customers through an extensive distributor network covering dozens of additional countries.
Dr. Melanie Jungblut, co-author of the paper “Anti-ACSA-2 defines a novel monoclonal antibody for prospective isolation of living neonatal and adult astrocytes” published in Glia recently, will give a presentation and discuss with you about:
This 60-minute webinar leaves time for questions and discussion.
Presenters: Melanie Jungblut, PhD, and Hui Demuth-Zhang, PhD, Miltenyi Biotec, Germany
Recording will be available soon. The on-demand webinars and tutorials are available here.
|Register for August 7, 2018|
Berlin, Germany (GMT+02:00) – 10:00 AM CET
Webinar login information
1. To log in to the webinar, open your invitation or registration confirmation email, and then click the link to join the webinar. The webinar information page appears.
2. Enter your name and—if not automatically populated—your email address and the webinar password.
3. Click 'Join now' to be connected to the webinar.
4. Join the audio conference with your computer-connected headset or dial in with your telephone and your local WebEx telephone number provided.
Do you have further questions on log in, time zones, or topics scheduled? Contact us. (MACS_Academy@miltenyibiotec.de).
Webinar system requirements
Besides a computer with internet access, you will need a telephone or a computer-connected headset.
Windows Server 2008/2012 and 2016, R2 64-bit, Windows 10:
Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11, Firefox 52 and later 32-bit and 64-bit / Chrome latest version 32-bit/64-bit
Recommended is Internet Explorer 8, 32-bit
Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12:
Safari 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 / Firefox latest version / Chrome latest version
Additionally, webinar supports Linux:
Ubuntu 12.x and 14.x (Gnome), Red Hat 5, 6, Open SuSE 13.1, 13.2,Fedora 19, 20 (all 32-bit) with Firefox 52 and later, using the Java Network Launch Protocol (JNLP), Java 6, libstdc++ 6.0
Information for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome users: a new joining method using a Chrome extension has been provided for using WebEx starting with Chrome 38. When using WebEx for the first time on Chrome, users will be guided through a one-time process to add the extension and update the WebEx application. After the first time, users can join without the extra steps.
Customers that are "IP Change Sensitive" or have set up an ACL (Access Control List) for their routers or firewalls will need to make sure ACLs are updated with this IP subnet and port to prevent any service interruptions.
* 18.104.22.168/23 (CIDR) or 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199 (net range)
- An exception for the entire webex.com domain (*.webex.com) will need to be added to proxy/firewall your filter list.
- For proxy servers, we ask that WebEx sites are not cached (content, IP-path).
IP Subnets and Ports:
- 188.8.131.52/23 (CIDR) or 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11 (net range)
- 18.104.22.168/19 (CIDR) or 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 (net range)
- 188.8.131.52/20 (CIDR) or 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 (net range)
- 18.104.22.168/20 (CIDR) or 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 (net range)
- 188.8.131.52/19 (CIDR) or 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 (net range)
- 18.104.22.168/20 (CIDR) or 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 (net range)
- 188.8.131.52/20 (CIDR) or 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 (net range)
- 18.104.22.168/19 (CIDR) or 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 (net range
Ports used by the WebEx client for communication:
TCP 80 Client Access
TCP 443 Client Access - Secure Traffic
TCP 8554 Audio Streaming Client Access
UDP 7500 Audio Streaming
UDP 7501 Audio Streaming
UDP 9000 VoIP/Video
UDP 9001 VoIP/Video
Join a WebEx test meeting to check your system compatibility: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
Copyright © 2020 Miltenyi Biotec and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.