Discover automated tumor dissociation that is gentle to cells and provides excellent cell viability for further cell separation, analysis, and culture. Experience the benefits of the gentleMACS Dissociator and gentleMACS Octo Dissociator for semi-automated tumor dissociation, or the gentleMACS Octo Dissociator with Heaters for fully-automated tumor dissociation today.
- Get viable single-cell suspensions fast – in less than 2 hours
- Count on standardized, user-independent results for various tumor samples
- Ensure sterile handling with the unique closed tubes
Two types of uniquely designed gentleMACS Tubes with built-in rotors are used for all three gentleMACS Dissociators. The C Tube
enables fast and highly efficient dissociation for viable single-cell suspensions, while the M Tube
enables homogenization for molecular applications.
- Prevent cross-contamination with the closed, single-use design
- Ensure safe handling of infectious material
Specially developed for the gentleMACS Dissociators, the Tumor Dissociation Kits enable you to get the highest quality single-cell suspensions from your tumor samples, quickly and easily.
- Follow optimized protocols for various tumor types
- Get excellent yields of tumor cells and tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes
- Cell-surface epitopes are conserved, every time
- Standardized, no lot-to-lot variation of enzymes
The Tumor Dissociation Kit, human
has been developed for dissociation of primary human tumors or xenografts. It has been optimized for a wide range of tumor types, including breast cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, lung adenocarcinoma, and more.
The Tumor Dissociation Kit, mouse
has been developed for the gentle and rapid generation of single-cell suspensions from tumor tissue of mouse origin. The kit is optimized for high yield of tumor cells and tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes.
Human brain tumor samples can be effectively dissociated into single-cell suspensions using the Brain Tumor Dissociation Kits
(P) and (T).
Use the web form to request your personal demo or quote.