and FeraSpin™ Contrast Agents
make up the first and only portfolio employing innovative agents from small molecules to nanoparticles, tailored for pre-clinical MRI to unleash the full potential of the pre-clinical MRI. Our GadoSpin
Product Families were designed to offer you previously unseen capabilities.
Specifically, their broad application spectrum includes:
- Tumor vascularization and angiogenesis studies
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) and Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MRI (DCE)
- Cardiovascular and inflammatory disease imaging
- Cell tracking of transplanted cells
- SPIO and USPIO particles to study nanoparticle physiology with ease
- Size-selected iron oxide nanoparticles, from 10 nm up to 90 nm, for MRI physics and sequence optimization
Embrace all possibilities of MRI
GadoSpin MRI Agents employ a broad range of structural entities, from small, polar molecules, over dendrimers, polymers up to amphiphiles, to tailor contrast agents for specific applications.
Unique agents for pre-clinical MRI
FeraSpin MRI agents are a unique family of size-selected iron oxide nanoparticles for use in pre-clinical MRI.