Reagents optimized for flow cytometry
- Dependable: rely on kits and assays optimized for your applications
- Intuitive: simplify your flow cytometry experiments
- Sensitive: analyze apoptosis and viability of your cells
Miltenyi Biotec is a leading supplier of flow cytometry products, offering one of the broadest portfolios of antibodies, kits, assays and, support reagents available. Support reagents include instrument support reagents, sample preparation reagents, fluorescence amplification reagents, and a broad range of kits to check cell viability and cell labeling, as well as antibody conjugation and cell staining kits.
Compensate any PE, APC, and several tandem conjugates
The emission spectra of many fluorochrome-conjugates used in flow cytometry overlap with each other, leading to signal detection in more than one fluorescence channel. To correct this overlap, electronic compensation is used.
The MACS® Comp Reagent is a dual antibody system that allows for compensation of any given PE- or APC-conjugated antibody and several tandem conjugates. It is based on the simultaneous recognition of CD45 expression on leukocytes and the fluorochrome moiety of the antibody to be compensated.
Quick and easy analysis of apoptosis and dead cells
- Viobility™ Fixable Dyes for live/dead cell discrimination of apoptotic, necrotic and dead cells in flow cytometry. The dyes react with amine groups on proteins on the cell surface and intracellularly.
- Annexin V conjugates (FITC, PE, APC, Biotin) for the detection of apoptotic, necrotic, and dead cells by Phosphotidylserine (PS)-labeling on the cell surface.
Nucleic acid-binding dyes
- Propidium Iodide (PI) solution for cost-effective exclusion of dead cells from flow cytometric analysis.
- 7-AAD Staining Solution can be used in place of Propidium Iodide (PI) for the exclusion of dead cells in flow cytometric assays. It´s emission color allows simultaneous analyses with PE- and FITC-labeled antibodies.
- DAPI Staining Solution allows the assessment of apoptotic cells by binding to double-stranded DNA. It is excited by the ultraviolet and violet lasers and emits blue fluorescence.
- Hoechst 33342 is a cell permeable nucleic acid stain for the analysis of nucleated cells. It is excited by the ultraviolet and violet lasers and emits blue fluorescence.
- Staining of dead cells and subsequent fixation can be quickly and easily achieved with the Fixation and Dead Cell Discrimination Kit.
- The Annexin V-FITC Kit allows simultaneous analysis of apoptotic and dead cells by the combination of Annexin V-FITC and propidium iodide (PI).
Fluorescence amplification kits
Brighten up dim fluorescence signals
Increase the fluorescence intensity of cells labeled with virtually any antibody conjugated to fluorescein-isothiocyanate (FITC), R-phycoerythrin (PE), or allophycocyanin (APC) by using the FASER (Fluorescence Amplification by Sequential Employment of Reagents) Kits
The Inside Stain Kit and the unique protocol for intracellular staining allow the fast, easy, and efficient staining of cells that are immobilized within a MACS Column during separation.
Antibody biotinylation as fast and simple as it gets
The One-Step Antibody Biotinylation Kit saves valuable time. It contains a lyophilized labeling agent allowing direct resuspension and incubation with the antibody of choice. The biotinylated antibody can be used in downstream applications without further purification.