Natural killer (NK) cells are an important part of the innate immune system. To enable scientists to get a deeper understanding of the role that NK cells play in immune defense and regulation, Miltenyi Biotec offers a range of innovative products for the specific isolation of human, mouse, or non-human primate NK cells.
- Isolation of untouched human or mouse NK cells by depletion of non-NK cells
- Concurrent selection or depletion of human NK cells and NKT cells using CD56 MicroBeads
- Direct isolation of mouse NK cells using CD49b (DX5) or NKp46 as a marker
- Isolation of human NK cell subsets
- Isolation of human or mouse iNKT cells