The art of automated cell separation
- True walkaway cell isolation with instrument-controlled labeling
- Standardized cell separation for reproducible, user-independent results
- Ideal for multiple myeloma research or lineage-specific chimerism analysis
The autoMACS Columns are specifically designed for use with the autoMACS Pro Separator. A set of two separation columns is required for operating the instrument. The columns can be used for up to 14 days or 100 separations within 14 days.
Sorting from whole blood
Isolate cells directly from whole blood or bone marrow while avoiding red blood cell lysis and density-gradient centrifugation steps.
The Whole Blood MicroBeads are simply added to blood samples treated with anticoagulant; leukocyte subsets are subsequently purified by using the autoMACS® Pro Separator.
The purified cells are well-suited for further flow cytometric analysis, molecular biology studies, such as lineage-specific chimerism analysis, and functional studies.
- No density-gradient centrifugation
- Minimized cell loss, optimal for small blood volumes
- Easy and safe handling of hazardous samples
Whole Blood MicroBeads are available for CD3+, CD4+, CD8+, CD14+, CD15+, CD19+, CD33+, CD45+, CD56+, or CD138+ cells.
Demo / Quote request
Our worldwide sales and technical support teams are available to assist you with any questions you may have about cell separation and related instrumentation. To ask for more information, or request a demonstration, simply complete the online form.