- Graft engineering to reduce side effects and improve outcome in hematopoetic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)
- CliniMACS® CD34 Reagent System
- CliniMACS TCRα/β-Biotin Reagent System
- Antigen specific T cells to fight infections after HSCT
- Hematopoetic CD133+ stem cells for regenerative medicine approaches
- Immunoadsorption to improve outcome in pulmonary artery hypertension
Miltenyi Biotec is a leading developer of cutting edge cellular therapy and immunoadsorption applications with activities in Phase I through IV trials. Indications range from hemato-oncology and regenerative medicine to autoimmunity and immunotherapy. Clinical research is carried out within collaborative consortia or through our own development programs.
Clinical trial PERFECT
Clinical trial: PERFECT
In the field of heart disease, Miltenyi Biotec is sponsoring one European Phase III, the PERFECT trial, and one ongoing US safety and feasibility clinical trial that assess the use of CD133-separated stem cells to treat chronic myocardial ischemia.
Clinical trial TCRalpha beta-Haplo2010
Clinical trial: TCRalpha/beta-Haplo2010
In the field of allogeneic stem cell transplantation, Miltenyi Biotec is sponsoring a multi-center Phase I/II trial, TCRalpha/beta-Haplo2010. The trial assesses the use of peripheral blood stem cell grafts that are depleted of TCRα/β+ and CD19+ cells in pediatric and adult patients requiring a haploidentical stem cell transplantation.