Miltenyi Biotec is the world leader in cell therapy enabling technologies. We are looking for an motivated individual to join the UK team as a
Clinical Account Manager North (UK) M|F
As a scientifically experienced consultative sales professional within the Clinical Account Management team of Miltenyi Biotec’s UK subsidiary, you will promote, sell, train and support customers to use our range of truly innovative instruments, reagents and consumables for cellular therapy. Covering the North UK region (including Scotland, Northern England and Manchester), you will report to the Regional Sales Manager (North). You will develop our relationships with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies. An effective communicator and technically skilled, you will present seminars, perform instrument demonstrations and support Miltenyi Biotec at trade fairs, congresses, and symposia.
- Holds a BSc/MSc or PhD, preferably in Immunology or a related field, with a strong scientific grounding in regenerative medicine, cellular therapy
- Has 3+ years laboratory experience within academia, NHS, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharmaceutical organisation
- Is confident, comfortable with presenting 1-to-1 or to groups and has excellent written and communication skills
- Works well alone or as part of a team and displays good business acumen
- Is based in or near a major city (ideally Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle or Birmingham)
- Regular travel fits your lifestyle - a full, clean UK driver’s licence is essential
Miltenyi Biotec offers an attractive salary, O.T.E. bonus scheme, benefits and a company car.
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,800 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.