Do you thoroughly enjoy assisting in the performance of environmental monitoring? If so, come and join us as…
Lentigen - QC Environmental Monitoring Analyst - Gaithersburg, MD
As a member of the Lentigen Technology team, you will have the exciting opportunity to assist in the performance of environmental monitoring and microbiological QC assays to support GMP manufacturing operations. Furthermore, you will be responsible for aiding in the execution of environmental monitoring in ISO 5/7/8 clean rooms, participate in the development of GMP documentation such as trend reports, SOPs, and documents to support equipment operation. The unique duties of this position will allow you to interact as part of a collaborative team environment. Overall, your exceptional ability to analyze identifiable factors of specific data and work on projects of a diverse nature will propel Lentigen Technology’s continued and growing success.
- You hold a B.S. in the life sciences
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in environmental monitoring in a GMP environment with knowledge of cGMP regulations and a background in microbiology
- You have experience in aseptic and microbiological techniques
- Familiarity with EU monitoring is preferred but not required
- You possess a solid level of computer savvy, especially with Microsoft Office and EM databases is highly preferred
- You are an effective and timely cross-functional communicator
Lentigen Technology Inc., a Miltenyi Biotec company, is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
At Lentigen, we support the development and commercialization of novel treatments for human disease through the utilization of Lentiviral Vectors. We hold this widely recognized and clinically relevant method for delivering genetic materials into cells in order to modulate their function as core strength of our company. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Gaithersburg campus we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to the implementation of gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
Miltenyi Biotec is an EO Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran