Are you a naturally organized individual? Do you possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and details within a complex project? If so, come and join us as…
Lentigen - Project Specialist - Gaithersburg, MD
As a key member of Lentigen Technology , you will have the exciting opportunity to help coordinate project document management for all projects. Within this role, you will provide assistance to the project manager in maintaining project doucments throughout the life cycle of the project. You will coordinate with various project team members across departments to ensure supply for critical raw materials for GMP manufacturing, and shipment of materials are initiated and completed as per client expectations. Overall, your exceptional organizational skills will guarantee the successful completion of team tasks and goals in a timely manner, which ultimately will drive Lentigen Technology’s continued and growing success.
- You hold a B.S. in business, life sciences, or a related discipline.
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a project coordination role or role in data tracking and previous experience in a contract research, contract manufacturing, or pharmaceutical organization.
- You are experienced at data entry and developing and maintaining databases.
- You have excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- In any situation you are able to maintain a mentality of flexibility.
Lentigen Technology Inc., a Miltenyi Biotec company, is transforming and progressing. Our culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
At Lentigen, we support the development and commercialization of novel treatments for human disease through the utilization of Lentiviral Vectors. We hold this widely recognized and clinically relevant method for delivering genetic materials into cells in order to modulate their function as core strength of our company. We are scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our Gaithersburg campus we strive to find solutions to both the technical and conceptual barriers to the implementation of gene therapy approaches for the treatment of human disease.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability