Do you enjoy developing long lasting business relationships? If yes, then join us as…
National Key Account Manager - West Coast and East Coast Regions
As a key member of the Miltenyi Biotec North American Sales team, you will have the opportunity to develop strategic relationships, working with business development and the local sales teams to improve penetration into US based key accounts. More specifically, you will be responsible for managing complex strategic initiatives that involve multiple stakeholders, projects and objectives, to drive both revenue and profitability. In addition, you will be responsible for promoting the full portfolio of Miltenyi Biotec’s technologies, products and services. As a result, you will enable the continued success and growth of our company as a whole.
- You have a PhD., M.S., or B.S. in the life sciences
- You possess a minimum of 7 years customer facing experience in commercial roles in the life sciences industry
- You are experienced at managing complex, multisite accounts in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Your communication skills allow you to confidently give presentations; as well as introduce plans and convince stakeholders on all levels
- Regular travel fits your lifestyle
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,800 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability