Are you an experienced material handler with an aptitude for inventory control? Do you enjoy the challenge of sending and receiving shipments all across the U.S. and Canada? If so, join our team as a…
Logistics Associate - Auburn, CA
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec team, you will help ensure that the shipping and receiving process runs efficiently for our growing biotechnology organization. You will prepare and process inventory using your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and shipping systems knowledge. In addition, you will record and receive incoming shipments according to established SOPs, as well as prepare and process shipments according to international regulations. There will also be occasion for employing hand-trucks and forklifts in order to move and store certain articles during routine inventory maintenance. Overall, your efforts will contribute to the continual success of Miltenyi Biotec’s daily operations.
- You possess a high school diploma and one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have excellent computer skills. You are experienced with Microsoft Office products, an ERP or other computer based information system, and FedEx and UPS shipping systems
- You enjoy working alongside a motivated team in order to achieve company goals
- You are able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Your schedule allows for overtime work as needed
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,800 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability