Are you drawn to the intricacies of computer hardware and software systems? Do you enjoy providing technical assistance and training to systems users? If so, join our team as…
IT Desktop and Support - Gaithersburg, MD
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec team, you will utilize your tech savvy in order to help ensure that issues or questions related to all desktop systems, telecommunication, and software are addressed for our growing biotechnology organization. You will be responsible for assisting with the maintenance and troubleshooting of our LAN, wireless network, and network printers, responding to inquiries concerning systems operation, and diagnosing system hardware, software, and operator problems. In addition, you will instruct users in the employment of equipment, software, and manuals. Overall, your unique set of skills and continual effort will contribute to the success of Miltenyi Biotec’s daily operations.
- You possess an AA degree and two to five years related experience and/or training in a similar position, including remote support of off-site users; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills and a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and MS Office software
- You have skills and experience setting up and troubleshooting MFP’s, laptops, and smartphones/tablets
- You enjoy working alongside a motivated team in order to achieve company goals
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Your schedule allows for overtime work as needed
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,800 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability