Do you know all of the ins and outs of flow cytometry? Have you always been motivated by your passion to foster lasting relationships with science partners? If yes, join our team as a…
Field Application Scientist - Boston, MA
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec North America Instrumentation Team, you will be responsible for applications support of our flow cytometry portfolio. You will rely on your technical expertise to provide trainings for installations, demonstration support, and assay development on the MACSQuant line of instruments including the newly launched Tyto. Your excellent communication skills will come into play as you perform presales presentations, technical seminars and training for individuals and groups. In addition, you will work in tandem with the sales, marketing, and service teams to represent Miltenyi Biotec at tradeshows and product seminars. Altogether, your customer-focused understanding and superb teamwork skills will help build the continued success of Miltenyi Biotec as a whole.
- Primary field support for the MACSQuant install base providing onsite training and applications support post sale as needed
- Perform on site product demonstrations alongside Flow Cytometry Specialist coordinating activities with local TSC
- Conduct routine follow up post installation/training for existing MACSQuant™ customers
- Work collaboratively in shared accounts to support the sale of flow cytometry reagents, kits and antibodies through joint workdays with local TSC
- Create and maintain application notes for MACSQuant® install base
- Ongoing support of existing customers with MACSQuant™ technical questions as a follow up to incoming requests to Science team
- Prepare and give presentations/ seminars; answer questions and provide additional application training
- Regular use and compliance with corporate electronic account management system (CRM), documenting interactions with customers, calendar of appointments, and tracking of opportunities
- Travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Molecular Biology, or a similar field
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with flow cytometry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 2,000 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran