Are you a hunter of skilled talent? Do you have a track record of matching exceptional, science-oriented job seekers with ideal job positions? If so, join our team as…
Corporate Recruiter - Auburn, CA
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec team, you will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate on full-cycle recruiting for our growing biotechnology organization and affiliates across North America. You will be responsible for developing recruiting strategies with individual hiring managers and proactively sourcing quality candidates. In addition, you will assist in preparing job offers to selected candidates, help with the new hire process and on-boarding activities. Overall, your exceptional recruiting skills and continual effort will generate the talent that fuels the success of Miltenyi Biotec, Owl biomedical, and Lentigen Technology.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business or the life sciences field
- You have two to four years’ experience at a recruiting agency or as an internal corporate recruiter with solid sourcing skills
- You possess the ability to developing relationships with not only quality candidates, but also internal hiring managers
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Occasional travel fits your lifestyle
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package (there is no relocation associated with this position).
We empower great science. For 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,800 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters, campus, and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran