Are you fascinated by the clinical trials process? Do you thoroughly enjoy supporting multiple detailed phases of a complex project? If so, come and join us as a…
Clinical Research Associate - Cambridge, MA
As a member of the Miltenyi Biotec Clinical team, you will support the administration and monitoring of sponsored clinical trials. More specifically, you will monitor and ensure site compliance with the clinical protocol and company SOP’s and ICH/GCP guidelines, in addition to training and supporting trial sites and investigators on conducting the trials. Overall, your daily efforts and valuable contributions will ultimately drive Miltenyi Biotec’s continued and growing success.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences or medical technology
- You have a minimum of 3 years of clinical monitoring experience for industry-sponsored clinical trials
- You possess a solid working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Your Certification as a Clinical Research Associate or Clinical Research Professional is highly desirable.
- You are known for your excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
Miltenyi Biotec is expanding and evolving. Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
We empower great science. For more than 25 years, Miltenyi Biotec has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 2,000 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
Miltenyi Biotec, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability